Player registration and waiver form acceptance. I hereby certify that I know and understand the rules, policies and code of conduct. Also make sure each of my team player will register their name and upload their picture without fail through the cricclubs.com and accept the terms and conditions before playing.
I also understand that my team may be disqualified from this tournament if any player’s information is incorrectly noted on the official roster below.
MANDATORY WAIVER: In consideration of being allowed to participate in, or assisting others in participating in the Cricket Premier League Kansas City (“CPLKC”) tournament, its related events and activities, the undersigned acknowledge, appreciate, and agree that:
- 1) The risk of injury involved in this program is significant, including the potential for permanent paralysis and death, and while particular skills, equipment, and personal discipline may reduce this risk, the risk of serious injury does exist; and,
- 2) I knowing and freely assume all such risks, both known and unknown, even if arising from the negligence of the releases. Or others, and assume full responsibility for my participation; and,
- 3) I willingly agree to comply with the stated and customary terms and conditions for participation. If, however, I observe any unusual significant hazard during my presence or participation, I will remove myself from participation and bring such to the attention of the nearest official immediately; and
- 4) I hereby consent to allow my picture and/or voice or likeness to appear in any official documentary, promotional, exclusive television, radio or film coverage of the tournament in any manner incidental to my participation in the tournament and without compensation to me and,
- 5) I , for myself, and on behalf of my heirs, assigns personal representatives and next of kin, hereby release and hold harmless " & g2 & ", their officers, officials, agents and/or employees, other participants, sponsoring agencies, sponsors, advertisers, and,
- if applicable, owners and lessors of premises used to conduct the event (“Releases”), with respect to any and all injury, disability, death or loss or damage to person or property, whether arising from the negligence of the releases or otherwise.
- 6) I understand the following refund policy: There will be no refunds of entry fees except for entries received after the deadline, entries received after the maximum number of teams have been registered, or if there are not enough teams to form a league. No refunds will be permitted simply because a team fails to participate or for in climate weather.
- 7) I pledge to adhere to the tournament standards of sportsmanship and respect opponents, coaches, officials and spectators at all times by not engaging in verbal or physical altercations at any time before, during, or after competition. I have read this release of liability and assumption of risk agreement, fully understand its terms, understand that I have given up substantial rights by signing it, and sign it freely and voluntarily without any inducement. This form waives liability for negligence. I also understand that i must provide my own personal injury insurance.